National Ability Summit
A national platform where the government agencies, health and educational institutions, private and non-profit organisations come together to share their best practices for the development of the disability sector. The vision is to pave path for a more inclusive India.
- AWARENESS & INCLUSION
- RESEARCH (in the area of architecture, interiors, clothing, accessibility, product development and assisted devices )
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING (by Health institutions, Academia, NGOs, Government agencies, Special schools, Individual Psychologists/Psychiatrists, International research, CSR wings of large Corporates and Private Institutions)
- KNOWLEDGE REPORT (of Research)
- IMPLEMENTATION (of research)
- ECONOMY CONTRIBUTION through INCLUSIVITY
/ SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- START UP SUPPORT (Catering to this Sector).
Speakers and guests at this 2 day long Summit will have an opportunity to collaborate and work together to transform the experience of people with disabilities in India in the areas of employment, financial security, human rights, social inclusion, and community engagement.
The Summit will bring together a broad range of distinguished speakers and participants from all sectors, including disability community, Bollywood celebrities, industry, all levels of Government, academia and international organizations. It will provide a forum for key partners and leaders to take stock of progress on accessibility and inclusion of persons with disabilities, and discuss a vision for a more inclusive India.